Shipping + Policies
Processing Time: The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated Shipping Times: 7-10 days. I’ll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can’t guarantee them.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns.
Just contact me within 7 days of delivery.
Ship items back to me within 14 days of delivery.
The following items can’t be returned:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for custom or personalized items.
Conditions of Returns: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I collect: To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorize WooCommerce to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it: I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure: Information about my customers in important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service Providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith believe that it is reasonable necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.